Hi today I will discuss how to migrate laravel project from one server to another. To migrate laravel project follow these steps
1.) Copy all of laravel project files including the hidden ones(.env).
2) Prepare your destination computer. See details as in http://laravel.com/docs/5.1
3) Check necessary php extensions available in php.ini as in above link requirements. 4)
4) Check your php version!
4) Install laravel composer https://getcomposer.org/doc/00-intro.md
5) Copy finished please go to your destination folder and run
6) Run php artisan generate:key from command line
7) Run php artisan cache:clear from command line
8) Make sure your webserver is serving pages from project/public folder.
If laravel is failing check the log file to see the cause